Good sleep is essential for your physical and mental health. Unfortunately, many people struggle to get the 7 to 9 hours of nightly sleep recommended by most sleep experts. Understanding why we need sleep and how to sleep better can help you get the rest you need.
Below, you’ll find our answers to some of the most common questions we receive about sleep. Our sleep recommendations are based on the latest scientific research and guidelines. If you have a question about sleep and don’t see it answered on this page, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll reply as quickly as possible.
Looking for something specific?
Answers To All Your Sleep Questions
- Benadryl For Sleep
- Can Probiotics Increase REM Sleep?
- Can You Yawn in Your Sleep?
- Can You Sleep With Your Eyes Open?
- Do You Lose Weight While You Sleep?
- How Many Calories Do You Burn in Your Sleep?
- How to Get Rid of Brain Fog
- How to Go Back to Sleep
- How to Know if You Slept Well
- Should You Sleep In on the Weekends?
- How to Stop Hitting the Snooze Button
- What Time Should You Go To Bed?
- What to Wear to Bed
- Why Do You Wake Up At Night?
- Why Are My Arms Falling Asleep at Night?
- Why Do I Wake Up Tired?
- Why Do We Need Sleep?
- Why Do We Yawn?
- How to Wake Up Less Frequently at Night
- Do You Eat Spiders in Your Sleep?
- Why Do You Drool in Your Sleep?
- How to Sleep with a Cold
- Can You Sleep With Contacts In?
- Why Does the Sun Make You Tired?
- How to Go to Sleep Earlier