About Dr. Breus
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and appears regularly on the show (39 times in 8 seasons).
- Author, The Power of When
- Author, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan
- Author, Beauty Sleep
- Hundreds of presentations to Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 Companies
- Inaugural Sleep Technology Ambassador at Health 2.0, put on by The National Sleep Foundation
- Consulted to brands such as Advil PM, Breathe Rite, Crowne Plaza Hotels, Dong Energy (Denmark), Merck (Belsomra),IHome, Princess Cruise lines, Disney, Phillip Stein, Zeo, SleepScore Max and more
- Sleep Expert, WebMD for more than 14 years
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, Sharecare, and The Oz Blog
- Principal Researcher on numerous grant funded projects and clinical trials
- Interviewed many times on CNN, Oprah, The View, Anderson Cooper, Rachael Ray, Fox and Friends, The Doctors, Joy Behar, The CBS Early Show, The Today Show, and Kelly and Michael.
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, and Psychology Today
- Expert resource for most major publications doing more than 100 interviews per year (Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and many popular magazines)
- Appears regularly on Dr. OZ and Sirius XM Radio
Dr. Breus currently resides outside of Los Angeles and maintains a private practice in that area.
SOME OF DR. BREUS’ FEATURED CLIENTS INCLUDE: