We’re committed to bringing you the highest-quality, expert-reviewed information, tips, and recommendations to improve your sleep.Learn More About Us
THE SLEEP DOCTOR’S
Top 5 Sleep Tips
- 1 Create a sleep-wake schedule based on your chronotype.
- 2 Stop drinking caffeine after 2 p.m.
- 3 Avoid alcohol 3 hours before bed.
- 4 Exercise daily, at least 4 hours before bed.
- 5 When you wake up, take 15 deep breaths, drink 15 ounces of water, and get 15 minutes of sunshine.
Practicing healthy sleep hygiene can help people fall asleep quicker, remain asleep throughout the night, and feel refreshed in the morning.
At-Home Sleep Study
There are multiple ways to undergo a sleep study, including at a specialty sleep clinic and at home. Polysomnography is the term for a sleep study that takes place in a clinic and includes oversight from a technician throughout the night. But some people might prefer and have the……
Our team consists of seasoned sleep experts, each of whom has spent years researching, testing, and evaluating sleep products. David Rubin Director of Product Testing See Our Methodology
The Sleep Doctor’s Recommendations